75 Hour Jivamukti Teacher Training, Triyoga London
March 11-14, April 4-5, May 23-24, June 6-7
Apply hereJivamukti Yoga® Teacher Trainings will provide you with a blueprint for incorporating the physical, psychological, spiritual and mystical aspects of yoga into modern life, without losing sight of the universal goal of the practice: liberation. Jivamukti Yoga’s® focus on a non-dualistic view of life (the interconnectedness of all) awakens in the practitioner not only the need to protect the environment and all the animals and plants that share the planet with us, but also teaches skills to confidently achieve those goals for oneself as well as lead others to live in harmony with the planet.
The Jivamukti Yoga 75HR Teacher Training (JY75) provides a practical foundational introduction to teaching the Jivamukti Method, based around the signature Spiritual Warrior sequence. Please see the topics below for more information about curriculum and what happens upon completion of the training.
Who can Participate in the JY75?
Those new to teaching yoga and those with experience and certifications in other yoga lineages are welcome to sharpen their practical teaching skills and learn how to teach the Jivamukti Yoga Spiritual Warrior class.
You can participate in the JY75 if:
• You want to bring your yoga practice to a deeper level.
• You are interested Satsang, spending time with like-minded people who are interested in yours and their own personal growth.
• Students who are interested in seeing yoga practice from the teacher’s perspective
• You are interested in taking the 300-HR Jivamukti Teacher Training, but would like more experience with Jivamukti Yoga and the Jivamukti method before signing up for the 300 HR program.
• You have taken a 200 hr. Teacher Training elsewhere, and would like to delve deeper into the teachings of yoga and obtain more knowledge about the Jivamukti method.
• You are a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher and you need Continuing Education Credits (*please note that the availability of CE credits may vary from studio to studio, please inquire to hosting center if you seek YA credits)
• You are a 300-HR Certified Jivamukti Teacher wishing to deepen your skills and knowledge in a practical manner. Certified Teachers will receive a 40% discount on the course tuition price.
The curriculum of this training presents 5 units, each unit is 15 hours. Thus, you will, upon successful participation, receive a certificate* of attendance for 75 hours of training in the Jivamukti Yoga method. (*please see separate detailed section below on the types of certification that can be achieved through this training).
The Jivamukti Yoga 75 hour training is aimed to provide you with a blueprint for incorporating the physical, psychological, spiritual and mystical aspects of yoga into modern life, without losing sight of the universal goal of the practice: liberation. Jivamukti Yoga’s focus on a non-dualistic view of life (the interconnectedness of all) awakens in the practitioner not only the need to protect the environment and all the animals and plants that share the planet with us, but also teaches skills to confidently achieve those goals for oneself as well as lead others to live in harmony with the planet.
Every day of the training begins with a short meditation and an exploration into a topic of yoga philosophy and a mantra that is quintessential to the Jivamukti Yoga method. There is a daily practice of the Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior class, followed by a practical session on alignment, teaching methods, hands on assists, and/or a philosophy lecture. The focus of this training will be on teaching you how to teach and on the specific methodology of Jivamukti Yoga. This way, upon successful completion of this training, our aim is for you to be able to teach a Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior class by yourself.
As part of the curriculum of the 75 hour Jivamukti Teacher Training, our goal is for you to learn:
• how to teach the exact sequence of the Jivamukti Yoga Spiritual Warrior class
• how to teach the Jivamukti Magic 10 as developed by Sharon Gannon
• how to apply and teach according to the art of Vinyasa Krama
• how to give safe assists for the asanas within the Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior class
• the foundations of the five tenets of Jivamukti Yoga (Ahimsa, Bhakti, Shastra, Nada, Dhyana)
• the meaning of three Sanskrit Mantras that are quintessential to the Jivamukti Yoga method, and how to chant them
• what asana practice has to do with the relationship to ourselves, and to the world around us
• how to properly receive and give feedback from/to others